Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Internet is Out in Our City

Update: As of 9:50PM we are back-up and running. I apologize again for the short outage, and I will be talking to the cable company ASAP to see why our Internet Connection went down. If you have any questions contact us at: http://www.ReimagineMemories.com/contact

Thank you for using Reimagine Memories,


-Brad

Hi Everybody,

I wanted to let all of you know that the Cable Internet for the entire city is out right now (At home I have DSL, which is what I'm on right now), and has been for the past 20 minutes (It's 9:40 Pacific Time on Wednesday). Once the outage happened all of us at the company get text messaged and then all began to man the battle stations by coming in at this late hour. We got there to find our systems are working perfect so we call the cable company (They provide our Internet connection), and were told the entire city is out right now. I wanted to let you know that we are down, and we have no ETA of when we will be back up. With such a big outage affecting so many people I doubt it will be long. All of our systems are working wonderfully and will be back online as soon as the Internet connection is restored to Simi Valley, CA.

Sorry about the outage, I wish it was our problem so we could fix it.

I'll let you know when everything is back up,

-Brad Jashinsky
CEO/CoFounder of
Reimagine Memories

No comments: